Copyright Power International has been working for many years with advertising agencies and (film) producers, manages publishing funds or third party publishing companies and ensures the royalty streams are well taken care of in collaboration with the composers for the sync and music licenses for commercials, television or film etc.


SYNC and music licenses

music is used in an advertisement or film, you need permission from the right owners. Copyrights are regulated in the Netherlands by Buma / Stemra, they determine the compensation an author receives for the use of his / her music. Permission for the use of music in a commercial or film must be obtained directly via the publisher (copyrights) or record label (master rights). It is important that you, as an advertiser or film producer, arrange the proper usage licenses for the music. Unauthorized use of music can have expensive consequences. At Copyright Power International we have more than 25 years of experience in arranging sync and music licenses for both advertising agencies/film companies and authors. We are in close contact with Buma / Stemra and many publishers and record labels so we can represent your interests as well as possible. As a result, you do not have to worry about the right license as a music user and on the other hand as a right owner you always get the compensation you deserve. Copyright Power International can take care of all administrative and copyright / master right matters concerning sync and music licenses for advertising agencies/film companies and right owners. Because of this, service you do not need to worry about Intellectual property rights issues or other side noises and you can completely devote yourself to your commercial or film production or personal other creative process! Next to taking care of the copyrights and obtaining the proper music licenses, Copyright Power International is also specialized in managing the income streams from neighbouring rights via your local neighbouringright organization. You can also get in touch with us for these services!

Intrested in our services?

Have you become interested in working with us or do you have questions about a music license? We invite you for an introductory meeting or read more about our other services here. Contact us via the contact form or call +31297361503.

The Flying Dutchman

Ever been to Madurodam? We took care of the music license for their latest attraction "The Flying...

View this project

Koning TOTO

All hail the new voice of 'Koning TOTO'! 👑 Hari Loco is taking over as the rapper behind this...

View this project

Corry Koningsdag

The best day of the year in The Netherlands: it's Corry Koningsdag, let's celebrate! 👸 Listen...

View this project

A46 feat. Flexual – FREAK

The Second single released by our own label Fully Charged!: Freak Social Media, we can't live...

View this project

Are you interested in our services?

Contact us! We welcome you with open arms.


We deliver a total package, so you are able to focus on creating music.

What we do for you

Why pick us?




Customer oriented




van Cleeffkade 15
1431 BA Aalsmeer The Netherlands
Tel: +31297-361503


Crown Business - Film & TV studios Aalsmeer has its own parking facilities.

Our Office

We are situated in Studio’s Aalsmeer.